Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #261
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to jump on at 8:45 and couldnot get in the old chat room. I hope it's ok for saturday.

  2. #262
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Question

    Guys, I am worried about making the chat Saturday night. As some of you know, We are buying a house and we are moving in tommorow. So the phone company is shutting us off at midnight here and turning on my service at the new house by 8:00 pm. Thats cutting it close. I have my fingers crossed that I will be able to make it.

  3. #263
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dag nab it! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    If you could let us know tomorrow Charlie. We may need a plan b. Hopefully NOT though!
    It seems to be a fluctuating problem we are dealing with, huh?
    Crossing my finnerz!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    GD

    PS We'll hope for the best EllaNoise! [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 07, 2003 09:43 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  4. #264
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    last night I went to the old room with no trouble.
    Plan 1) old room 2) the eyes 3) I still can access the new room.

  5. #265
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Heading into that there chat room right about now!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #266
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar
    Guess Who is sitting in a empty living room in our new House... And bless bell south, Julie said we had phone service since before noon. I had to work today but a group of men from our church brought along a convoy of pick-em-ups and moved us in about 3 hours. I can't find anything, but its worth it.
    Anywho I is ramblin' what I mean 2 say is I'm on the air.
    See Y'all in a bit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #267
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gus danger:
    Hi Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Texas Terry with Cherie Currie? I gotta get it! Good luck with that [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Friday!
    Thanks so much for thinking about us. We should be in the "OLD" chat room at 8:30 EST, this or any Saturday night. We generally top this topic beforehand and the links can be found on every page of this thread. If the OLD chat room doesn't work for some reason we always make a point of saying which room we are in.
    In other words, we'll leave the light on for you!
    'twood be tons of fun CC!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    How did the gig go last night Cherie? Musical Magic I'll bet! Hope to hear that 4 sure!

    That is good news Charlie. Maybe the finger crossing is doing the trick. LOL! Hopefully!

    See ya in the chat room tonight!
    Gus

    OLD Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

    NEW Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

  8. #268
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=1>(Whispering) Shhh....I think everyone is sleeping in this morning. Just wanted to say we had a really fun time in the chat room last night. I had the pleasure of Charlie, NewYorkJettster, EllaNoise and LilMomma's company and we laughed and laughed! If I go into all the details I'll start laughing asain though and I don't want to wake anyone up!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus</font>

  9. #269
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I must say I'd like to have a long chat with Cherie myself. Sorry I couldn't make it last night ya'll! Maybe soon though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #270
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hi sweetie's,
    Sorry I didn't make it last night. For some reason I thought it was Friday's you came together.. I could have made it!! Thanks Gus for posting the link to the chat rooms.. tried once and failed to get in!
    Had the pleasure of Joan and Kenny's company today. They stopped by my work to check out my carvings and say hi.. They're in town for a meeting and fly out tomorrow. I love them both so much. I'm blessed to have them in my life along with so many other terrific people... You all included.
    Texas Terry was so much fun to record with and we're going to do something else soon.
    Let me know what time next Saturday or Friday and I'll drop in on the chat.
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic